Bad blogger, yes.
- Cousin/BM E got engaged! YAY!
- Friends from college got engaged! YAY! FI’s a groomsman in their wedding!
- We’re under 100 days left! YAY!
- FI GETS SWORN IN AS A FIREFIGHTER IN OUR HOMETOWN A WEEK FROM TODAY AND STARTS A WEEK FROM TOMORROW! SUPER YAY!
- I still love my job! Yay!
- I’ve been busy writing awesome blog posts/articles about combining finances as a young couple and planning a wedding on a budget! Yay!
- And getting paid for it! Yay!
There’s a lot in my life to be happy about, and I’m totally blessed to be where I am in all senses of “be.”
Off to finish cleaning a little and finally get to watch “Percy Jackson and the Olympians” because it came out on Netflix yesterday and I got it in the mail today (I missed it in theaters). Because I’m a nerd who prefers to read adolescent fantasy series than grownup books. Though Six Graves to Munich by Mario Puzo and Beat the Reaper by Josh Bazell were both excellent.
Happy thoughts and goodness to everyone!