Epic fail wedding blogger over here. Yep, that’s me.
This is also me/us:
Since I know you were waiting with bated breath for me to post, I do hope you haven’t all died and whatnot. I also know that a lot of wedding bloggers stop writing midway through planning if the wedding gets called off. Didn’t happen! Happily married here, folks!
We got our disc with all the amazingness on it just last week, so now I can totally overwhelm you with the bad-assery of our big day! I just have to find the willpower to do it!
But first, a shout-out to the best vendors on the planet, who allowed me/us to be present in the day and say “eff you” to the idea that we “need a videographer because no one remembers their wedding day.” HOOEY!
- Ceremony: St. Agnes Parish, Reading, MA
- Party site: Topsfield Commons, Topsfield, MA
- Transportation: Patrick Flanagan, owner of a bitchin’ 1959 Cadillac Coupe Deville that he fully restored (and perhaps the best Craigslist find in history), and M&L Transit for shuttle
- Attire: David’s Bridal for dress and hairpiece (and BM dresses), Gallet Collection for alterations and miracle bra, DSW for shoes, family and friends for accessories, Men’s Wearhouse for tuxes
- Hair: Caitie Michaud at DeNovo Salon in Wakefield (who also gave me my fabulous post-wedding chop)
- Makeup: did it myself with goodies from Sephora
- Photography: the absolutely amazing love-them-to-pieces Mike and Kate Duval of MKD Photography
- Music: uber-cool Julie Kramer with Big Jim in tow… line dances need not apply! Though I should mention she did wear a shirt to the wedding.
- Lighting/lanterns: Boston Uplights
- Flowers: Marla Porazzo at the Woburn, MA Whole Foods
- BM and GM gifts: various Etsians, who will definitely be named!
- Paper goods: us, never to be attempted lest you throw scissors at your matron of honor (true story… sorry, K!)
And since it’s a whopping 10pm here, this old lady needs to think about bed. Darling husband has fallen asleep on the couch studying for his firefighting academy final. He graduates Friday and will be a super-full-fledged firefighter who can pick up overtime– woohoo!